While we always do our best to ensure our clients have a pleasant and happy experience with our service, the safety and well-being of our Doves is our number one priority. As such we have specific terms and conditions in order for our service to be carried out:
- Our birds need reasonable time to fly home, therefore we can only release during daylight hours with suitable time remaining.
- We can not release our Doves in extreme weather. This includes:
– High temperatures (35℃ or above)
– Thunder Storms
– Extreme winds
- One of the biggest threats to our birds are natural predators. Therefore we can not release if birds of prey (such as hawks, eagles and owls) are present.
- A non-refundable $50.00 down payment is required for us to book your wedding date. (Cancellations due to uncontrollable circumstances such as extreme weather will receive a full refund)
- Full payment is required at least 1 week before the Wedding.
- To help with the difficult process of organising a funeral, Dove releases can be handled through your funeral director.
- We arrive approximately 30 minutes prior to the service and liaise with the Celebrant or Funeral Conductor for the best set up requirements.
- We are happy to try and accommodate any special wishes providing it is in our power to do so.